Every day we have an opportunity to restore a smile and to help someone through the work that we do. We share a pride in our profession and invite you to join us and others in determining the future of our profession.
In 2008, The Foundation for Dental Laboratory Technology (FDLT) was created to advocate and raise awareness of the necessity of dental laboratory technology education for dental technicians and other affected members of the dental team.
The National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL) generously contributed an initial $200,000 to The Foundation, but now we need your support, as partners in the industry to ensure that The Foundation’s goals become a reality. Our goal is to raise an additional $200,000 annually in order to provide scholarships and fund ongoing educational programs.
You are not just supporting education. You’re ensuring the future of your profession.
What will the future of dental laboratory technology look like? You decide.
These individuals and organizations have committed to the betterment of the future of dental laboratory technology. We can not thank them enough for their generous contributions and for taking the first step toward securing the future of the profession.
We need your help.
Make an investment in the future of your profession by contributing to The Foundation. As a contributor, you will be recognized by having your name listed on the NADL website and on our Foundation website wall of donors, but more importantly, you will carry the knowledge that you made an investment that will positively impact the future of your profession.
To contribute, you can choose from two easy methods:
Download paper contribution form and mail into our offices
$100K in Support and Above
$50K in Support and Above
$20K in Support and Above
$10K in Support and Above
- Burdette Dental Laboratory, Inc., CDL (pledged $20,000)
- CMR Dental Lab (In-kind)
- Drake Dental Laboratory, CDL, DAMAS (pledged $20,000)
- Friendship Dental Laboratory, Inc., CDL
- Glidewell Laboratories, CDL (In-kind)
- IDT/Aegis Communications
- Nobel Biocare
- Protea Dental Studio, Inc. (pledged $10,000)
- Restorative Arts Dental Lab, CDL
- TCS, Inc. (In-kind)
- The Lab 2000, Inc., CDL (pledged $15,000)
- Treasure Dental Studio, CDL (pledged $15,000)
- Whip Mix (In-kind)
$5K in Support and Above
- Artistic Dental Laboratories, Inc. CDL, DAMAS (pledged $10,000)
- Aspen Dental
- B&D Dental Technologies (In Kind)
- BEGO USA, Inc.
- Custom Automated Prosthetics
- Dimension Dental Design, CDL
- LMT Communications, Inc.
- Myerson Tooth Corporation (In-kind)
- Nakanishi Dental Laboratory, Inc., CDL, DAMAS
- Preat Corporation
- Spear Education (In-kind)
- Sterngold Dental, LLC (pledged $10,000)
- Thayer Dental Laboratory, CDL
- United Dental Labs, Inc. CDL (pledged $10,000)
$1K in Support and Above
- Ahwatukee Dental Laboratory, Inc.
- Albensi Laboratories
- Anthony Circelli, Personal
- Apex Dental Laboratory Group
- Barbara Warner Wojdan, CDL, AAACD, Personal (pledged $5,000)
- Charles McClemens, CDT, TE
- Chmel Dental Laboratory, Inc.
- Chris Holden, Personal
- David L. Brown, Personal
- Dental Pro, LLC
- Dickerman Dental Prosthetics, CDL
- Distinctive Dental Studio, CDL
- ETI Digital Technology
- Evident, Inc.
- Florida Dental Laboratory Association
- Harold Burdette, Jr., CDT, Personal
- Inman Orthodontic Laboratories, CDL (pledged $2,500)
- Jackson Fairmont Dental Laboratory, DAMAS
- Killian Dental Ceramics, Inc., CDL
- Majestic Dental Arts, Inc., CDL
- Mayclin Dental Studio, Inc.
- Norman Weinstock, Personal
- Oral Arts Dental Laboratory
- Partners in Association Management, Inc.
- Preat Corporation
- Quintessence Publishing Co, Inc.
- Ragle Dental Laboratory, Inc., CDL
- R-Dent Dental Laboratory, Inc.
- Rolan DGA
- Safelink Consulting, Inc.
- Solvay Healthcare
- Sun Dental Labs
- Sung Joon Kim, CDT
- Touchstone Dental Lab
- Triad Dental Studios, Inc., CDL, DAMAS (pledged $5,000)
- Warren Rogers, Personal