Fulcrum Grant Program
The Fulcrum Grant was created to support the Foundation’s purpose by making higher-level education more accessible to dental laboratory technicians.
- In order for a program to be considered eligible for Fulcrum Grant funds, it must be approved by NBC, ADA CERP or AGD. Examples of programs include but are not limited to: Pankey, Dawson, LVI, KOIS, Spear, MDT, MDC, etc.
- Fulcrum Grants will be awarded in the amount of $2,500 to supplement expenses related to an approved continuing education program a winner wishes to attend.
- The Fulcrum Grant winner(s) will be required to provide the Foundation with testimonial (web video submission or typed submission on letterhead paper) about receiving the grant, attending the course and how this experience will positively impact his/her DLT career, prior to funds being released.
- The Fulcrum Grant will be paid directly to the course provider, not to the individual awarded the Fulcrum Grant. Once the Fulcrum Grant is awarded, it is only valid for a period of one year from the date of award, or until December of the following year. After that time, the ability to use the funds will expire.
Download Application Here
- Anthony Klepacki, CDT – Scottsdale, AZ
- Heather Voss, CDT – Hamburg, NY
- Jasmine NaFissi, RG – Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- Man Kwok (Tommy) Zhu, CDT, TE – Farmington, NY
Grant Application Deadline
Applications are due each year by November 15th.
Initiating a request
- Please type or print all answers clearly in ink.
- Use extra sheets of paper if you need more space for requested information.
- Be honest, accurate and thorough in completing all sections of this application. The Fulcrum Grant is awarded at the sole discretion of the FDLT Board.
- The FDLT reserves the right to reject any application if the Board has evidence that the applicant has made a false or misleading statement in the application or any supporting document.
The Foundation for Dental Laboratory Technology
Attn: Lindsey Rowan
325 John Knox Rd #L103
Tallahassee, FL 32303
Fax: (850) 222-0053