Keystone Grant Program
The Keystone Grant Program was developed by the Foundation for Dental Laboratory Technology to support accredited educational institutions with a dental laboratory technology program or those accredited educational institutions who wish to add a dental laboratory technology program.
In considering contributions, the Foundation evaluates each application on its own merits. It considers the programs in which the organization is engaged, the constituencies it serves, the services it offers, its accountability and fundraising practices and the level of local community support it attracts.
- Keystone Grant winner(s) will be awarded up to $5,000.
- Grants must be dedicated to educational institutions with a dental laboratory technology program or those educational institutions who wish to add a dental laboratory technology program.
- A school can submit more than one grant application for different projects.
- Winner(s) will be required to complete a Keystone Grant Fund Request Form in order for funds to be released. Keystone Grant funds will be paid directly to the vendor(s) or reimbursed to the applicant upon completion of the form.
- Funds will only be released for areas within the scope of the original Keystone Grant application. Requests for funds outside of the scope of the original approved use will not be considered.
- The Keystone Grant winner(s) will be required to provide the Foundation with testimonial (web video submission or typed submission on letterhead paper) about receiving the grant and how this experience will positively impact the DLT program, the students, and the profession, prior to funds being released.
- Funds must be used by December 31, 2018. After that time, the ability to use the Keystone Grant funds will expire. No extensions will be given.
- Capital campaigns, overhead/administrative expenses, endowments, advertising or fundraising activities
- Organizations that discriminate by race, religion, color, creed, gender, age or national origin
- Political organizations or campaigns
- Projects developed for commercial and proprietary purposes
The Foundation provides support to programs or projects that help develop and heighten dental laboratory technology awareness among the dental community and that offer dental laboratory technology education. Careful consideration is given to each request. Each request is reviewed in terms of its general eligibility and conformity with Foundation guidelines, the available funds, the amount needed to achieve the desired results and program priority.
LimitationsGrants will not be awarded for the following:
Download Application Here
- Los Angeles City College
- LSU Health Sciences Center Foundation
The Keystone Grant was created in 2011 and since then has provided over $100,000 of support to schools. Click here to download the full press release.View the full list of historical Keystone Grant winners by clicking here.
Application CriteriaCompleted application must include:
- A completed Keystone Grant application form
- A completed Letter of Interest
- Signed Application Affidavit
- Submitted before deadline of October 1, 2017
Grant Application Deadline
Applications are due each year on October 1st. Applicants are notified mid-November.
The Foundation for Dental Laboratory Technology
Attn: Lindsey Rowan
325 John Knox Rd #L103
Tallahassee, FL 32303
Fax: (850) 222-0053