Kulzer NADL University Grant
Recognizing the need for increased accessibility to dental laboratory management and education, Heraeus Kulzer and the Foundation have partnered to bring you the Kulzer NADL University Grant for the second year in a row.
The 2018 Kulzer NADL University Grant will cover tuition for two (2) individuals to attend NADL University (NADL U) in 2018. The cost to attend NADL U would typically be $1,800 per individual; however, due to the generosity of Kulzer, the grant recipients will have their tuition fee covered by this grant.
NADL University was developed to meet the growing educational needs of today's dental laboratory managers. The program allows eligible professionals to earn a Certificate in Dental Laboratory Management during a three day intensive course of study.
- In order to be eligible for this grant, an applicant must be a member of NADL or must be employed by a member of NADL and meet one of the following NADL U criteria:
- Graduated from a dental laboratory technology program and worked in the dental laboratory field for at least one year.
- Worked in the dental laboratory industry for at least three years.
- Worked in a related health care field for at least five years.
- Sitting members of the NADL Board, NBC Trust, or FDLT Trust are not eligible as individuals to apply for or win grants/scholarships offered through the Foundation.
- The 2018 Kulzer NADL U Grant winner(s) must be available September 20-22, 2018. Grant funds must be used for 2018 NADL University and may not be carried forward.
- The 2018 Kulzer NADL U Grant winner(s) will be responsible for their own travel and accommodations.
- The 2018 Kulzer NADL U Grant winner(s) will be required to provide the Foundation with a headshot and testimonial (web video submission or typed submission on letterhead paper) about receiving the grant, attending the meeting, and how this experience will positively impact his/her DLT career, prior to funds being released.
- Funds will be provided directly to cover fees for NADL U and not to the individual(s) awarded the grant.
- The 2018 Kulzer NADL U Grant winner(s) must submit an NADL U application by August 15, 2018.
- The 2018 Kulzer NADL U Grant winner(s) will not be eligible to receive this grant two years in a row.
Download Application Here
NADL University Website
• Carolynn Capps, CDT – Charlotte, NC
• Lisa Bornsheuer, Master CDT – Tyler, TX
• Anthony Calonico, CDT, TE – Bolingbrook, IL
• Jennifer Krueger, CDT – La Crosse, WI
Click here to download the full press release.
Grant Application Deadline
July 15, 2018
Application CriteriaCompleted application must include:
- A completed NADL University Grant application form
- A completed typed Letter of Interest that fully answers each of the 3 questions asked in the application
- A signed Application Affidavit
- All of the above must be submitted to the Foundation office by July 15, 2018
The Foundation for Dental Laboratory Technology
Attn: Lindsey Rowan
325 John Knox Rd #L103
Tallahassee, FL 32303
Fax: (850) 222-0053