NADL University Grant
Recognizing the continuous need for dental laboratory management and education, the Foundation is bringing back the NADL University Grant in 2023.
The NADL University Grant will cover tuition for two individuals to attend NADL University (NADL U) in 2023. The cost to attend NADL U would typically be $1,495 per individual; however, grant recipients will have their tuition fee covered by the Foundation. NADL U was developed to meet the growing educational needs of today's dental laboratory managers. The program allows eligible professionals to earn a Certificate in Dental Laboratory Management during a two-day intensive course of study. For detailed information on NADL University, please click here.
- In order to be eligible for this grant, an applicant must be a member of NADL or must be employed by a member of NADL and meet one of the following NADL U criteria:
- Graduated from a dental laboratory technology program and worked in the dental laboratory field for at least one year.
- Worked in the dental laboratory industry for at least three years.
- Worked in a related health care field for at least five years.
- Sitting members of the NADL Board, NBC Trust, or FDLT Trust are not eligible as individuals to apply for or win grants/scholarships offered through the Foundation.
- The NADL U Grant recipients must be available September 21-22, 2023. Grant funds must be used for 2023 NADL University and may not be carried forward.
- The NADL U Grant recipients will be responsible for their own travel and accommodations.
- The NADL U Grant recipients will be required to provide the Foundation with a headshot and testimonial (web video submission or typed submission on letterhead paper) about receiving the grant, attending the meeting, and how this experience will positively impact his/her DLT career.
- Funds will be provided directly to cover fees for NADL U and not to the individual(s) awarded the grant.
- The NADL U Grant recipients must submit an NADL U application by August 25, 2023.
- The NADL U Grant recipients will not be eligible to receive this grant two years in a row.
Apply Online Here
Download Printable Application Here
NADL University Website
- Tori Anderson, CDT – Denver, CO
- Ed Hansen, CDT – Milton, VA
- Marithe Baclagon, CDT – Chesapeake, VA
- Ryan Renye, RG – Church Hill, TN
- A completed NADL University Grant application form
- A completed typed Letter of Interest that fully answers each of the 3 questions asked in the application
- A signed Application Affidavit
- All of the above must be submitted to the Foundation office by July 15, 2023
Grant Application Deadline
July 15, 2023
Application CriteriaCompleted application must include:
The Foundation for Dental Laboratory Technology
Attn: Lindsey Rowan
325 John Knox Rd #L103
Tallahassee, FL 32303
Fax: (850) 222-0053